The commission tracks all documents including work papers, notices, public comments, and official orders through dockets. For this rate case, the docket numbers is:
- Tariff Revision Filed: May 25, 2023: On May 25, 2023, Puget Sound Energy filed with the commission revisions to its currently effective natural gas tariff WN U-2. The filing establishes a new tariff schedule, Schedule 141LNG – Liquefied Natural Gas Rate Adjustment, made pursuant to the commission’s final order in Dockets DE-220066 and UG-220067, PSE’s last general rate case. This new tariff schedule will allow PSE to recover the costs incurred with the development, construction, and operation of its Tacoma Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Facility.
- Order 01 June 8, 2023: On June 8, 2023, the commission issued Order 01, Complaint and Order Suspending Tariff Revisions.
- Prehearing Conference Notice June 13, 2023: On June 13, 2023, the commission issued a Notice, scheduling a prehearing conference on June 26, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253-215 8782, using conference ID: 827 7944 5778#, Passcode: 806658#.
- Order 03 July 3, 2023: The commission issued Order 03, Prehearing Conference Order establishing a procedural schedule and set a virtual evidentiary hearing on November 6, 2023, at 9 a.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 883 2774 3630#, Passcode: 403767#.
- Public Comment Hearing Notice: On October 3, 2023, the commission issued a Notice scheduling a Public Comment Hearing on November 1, 2023, at 6 p.m. as part of the procedural schedule established in Order 03. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253-215 8782, using conference ID: 867 8437 7255#, Passcode: 570072#.