Companies report the telecommunications services they offer on their annual report.
In order to expand operating authority, follow these instructions:
- If the company is proposing to offer a new telecommunications service in Washington:
- Check the appropriate box on the next regular annual report; and
- Provide any additional information necessary to document financial and technical ability to provide the service.
- If UTC staff has any concerns about the company's ability to offer the services, staff will contact the company.
- No other filing is required.
If expanded authority is needed sooner than the annual report filing, please contact UTC Telecommunications Staff to evaluate the request and provide email confirmation as appropriate.