The commission's Rail Safety Program serves the public and railroad employees by implementing engineering, education and compliance programs that reduce deaths, injuries, and property damage on or around railroads.
File a Complaint
- Companies Operating in Washington
- Railroad Crossing Inventory
- Rail Crash Statistics
- More Rail Regulation Info...
Rail News and Notices
- Accident Reporting
- Emergency Notification System
- First-Class Cities
- Rail Safety Week Governor Proclamation
- UTC: Grade Crossing Protective Fund Grants - GCPF FUNDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE 2019-2021 BIENNIUM
- Federal Railroad Administration: Grants and Loans