The commission's Rail Safety Program serves the public and railroad employees by implementing engineering, education and compliance programs that reduce deaths, injuries, and property damage on or around railroads.
Request for Proposals
File a Complaint
- Companies Operating in Washington
- Railroad Crossing Inventory
- Rail Crash Statistics
- More Rail Regulation Info...
Rail News and Notices
- Accident Reporting
- Emergency Notification System
- First-Class Cities
- Rail Safety Week Governor Proclamation