- Make a Payment Pay regulatory fees, penalties and more online!
A private, nonprofit transportation company provides services for compensation to people with "special transportation needs," i.e. who are unable to transport themselves or purchase appropriate transportation because of physical or mental disability, income status or age.
Companies We Regulate
Information for Companies
- USDOT Number Requirement
- USDOT Biennial Update Info Card
- Motor Carrier Insurance Requirements - Fact Sheet
- Motor Carrier Overview - Fact Sheet
- Transportation Fact Sheet
- Transportation Contacts
Estimated permitting time on average 8 days, if complete application is
submitted by company. If application is incomplete, an average of 14 days.
621 Woodland Square Loop SELacey, WA 98503P.O. Box 47250
Olympia, WA 98504-7250