- Consumer Help Line1-888-333-WUTC (9882)
The UTC regulates the following privately owned companies that provide public transportation services for compensation:
- Airport Shuttles
- Charter and Excursion Buses
- Commercial Ferries
- Non-Profit Buses
- Residential Moving Companies
- Garbage and Recycling Carriers
UTC staff maintains operating authority, insurance and motor carrier safety records for regulated companies.
I want to...
- Request a charter bus safety profile
- Report a suspected non-permitted company
- See transportation safety information
The UTC also serves the public and railroad employees by implementing engineering, education and compliance programs to reduce deaths, injuries, and property damage on or around railroads.
For more information visit the Railroad Safety page.
If you need help with a regulated transportation company, please contact the commission's consumer protection help line by:
- Submitting an Online Complaint Form,
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- calling 1-888-333-WUTC (9882).