If you are submitting a contract electronically to the commission, it is not necessary to follow up with a paper copy.
To submit a contract electronically, follow these steps:
1. Companies submitting contracts electronically must comply with commission Tariff and Contract Rules, WAC 480-80.
2. Pre-authorization is not required to electronically file contracts.
3. An electronically filed contract is considered received by the commission only when the entire electronically transmitted document successfully reaches the commission’s Records Center Web Portal.
4. E-filings received after 5 p.m. on weekdays, or at any time on weekends and holidays, are not considered officially received or filed until the next business day.
WAC 480-07-120 “Business day” means any day when the commission’s offices are open to the public. Commission offices are open to the public between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on official state holidays.
5. All electronically filed contracts should be submitted through the Records Center e-file form .
6. Each electronically filed contract should be entered into the Web Portall. All supporting documents regarding the e-filing should also be entered into the Web Portal, preferably as Word or Excel documents.
7. Attachments must have descriptive filenames.
Transmittal (cover) letter
Redacted contract terms and conditions
Confidential contract terms and conditions
8. All confidential documents must be in compliance with commission Confidential Rules, WAC 480-07-160.