UTC Building Open By Appointment Only
The UTC building is open to the public by appointment only, all open meetings, hearings, and workshops are being held virtually.
If you have business with the commission, please use our online services:
- File a consumer complaint or call 1-888-333-WUTC (9882)
- E-file documents in a proceeding
- Pay regulatory fees
- Find documents or request records
- Lookup a transportation company's permit status
- Download annual reports
Energy utilities will continue to waive deposits for new customers and all late fees and disconnect fees until 30 days after the commission completes a review of its existing credit and collection practices.
- UTC COVID-19 utility assistance information.
- "Call for Help" social media toolkit – social media posts energy companies can use to direct customers to the UTC’s consumer help line.
- Download the Partner Toolkit with customer assistance flyers available in multiple languages.
Energy Company Customer Arrearages Map
View an interactive map of Energy Company Customer Arrearages by zip code.
Utility COVID-19 Response Pages
- Cascade Natural
- Frontier Communications
- Pacific Power
- Puget Sound Energy
- Northwest Natural
- Washington Water
Labor & Industries
Open Meetings, Hearings, and Workshops
At this time, the UTC is holding open meetings, hearings, and workshops with telephonic or online-only participation. If you are planning to participate in a meeting, hearing, or workshop, make sure you check the calendar event for details.