The commission's Rail Safety Program serves the public and railroad employees by implementing engineering, education and compliance programs that reduce deaths, injuries, and property damage on or around railroads.
File a Complaint
- Companies Operating in Washington
- Railroad Crossing Inventory
- Rail Crash Statistics
- More Rail Regulation Info...
Rail News and Notices
- Public Crossings
- Private Crossings
- Restricted Clearances
- Minimum Train Crew Size
- UTC: Grade Crossing Protective Fund Grants
- WSDOT: Highway Safety Improvement Program Call for Projects | WSDOT
- Federal Railroad Administration: Grants and Loans