Pre-authorized insurance companies may submit electronic insurance filings (Form E or Form K) via email on behalf of transportation carriers. Insurance filings are free of charge and must be submitted as a Word document or in PDF format.
Electronic Insurance Filing Instructions
- Insurance Company submits request to be added to the registered user list to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include every email address you would like added.
- Once the email is received by the commission, staff will enter this information into the electronic insurance database.
- Commission staff will notify the insurance company once they have been approved to submit electronic insurance filings.
Submitting the electronic filing:
- Each filing must be submitted in either Word or PDF format.
- Submit insurance filing to email@example.com. Only one attachment per email.
- Initial verification of receipt of insurance filing will immediately be returned to the submitter.
- Commission staff will review the insurance filing within two business days of receipt and will accept or reject based on requirements (If rejected, an explanation will be provided)
- Any amendments to a pre-authorization form must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.