If you are submitting a tariff or time schedule electronically to the commission, it is not necessary to follow up with a paper copy.
To submit a tariff filing electronically, follow these steps:
1. Companies submitting tariffs electronically must comply with Commercial Ferry Rules, WAC 480-51 and Tariff Rules, WAC 480-149.
2. Pre-authorization is required to electronically file tariffs or time schedules.
3. An electronically filed tariff or time schedule is considered received by the commission only when the entire electronically transmitted document successfully reaches the commission’s Records Center Web Portal.
4. E-filings received after 5 p.m. on weekdays, or at any time on weekends and holidays, are not considered officially received or filed until the next business day.
- WAC 480-07-120 “Business day” means any day when the commission’s offices are open to the public. Commission offices are open to the public between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on official state holidays.
5. All electronically filed tariffs or time schedules should be submitted through the Records Center Web Portal .
6. Each electronically filed tariff or time schedule should be filed with the commission in a single submission. All supporting documents regarding the e-filing should be attached to the e-mail or entered into the Web Portal, preferably as Word or Excel documents.
7. Attachments must have descriptive file names.
- Transmittal (cover) letter
- Time Schedule
- Customer Notice
- LSN Form
- Supporting documents
- Workpaper documents