Competitively classified companies report the telecommunications services they offer on their annual report.
In order to expand operating authority, follow these instructions:
- If the competitively classified company is proposing to offer a new telecommunications service in Washington:
- Check the appropriate box on the next regular annual report; and
- Provide any additional information necessary to document financial and technical ability to provide the service.
- If UTC staff has any concerns about the company's ability to offer the services, staff will contact the company.
- No other filing is required for competitively classified companies.
- For companies that offer service by tariff (non-competitively classified companies), please follow the tariff rules in Chapter 480-80 WAC.