Considering approval of draft 2022 All-Source Request for Proposals, pursuant to WAC 480-107-025.
03/10/2022 -- Approved (Disposition: Commissioner Rendahl moved in docket UE-210979, to issue an order approving PacifiCorp, d/b/a Pacific Power & Light Company’s Draft all-source request for proposals with the following conditions:
1) The Company must revise the tab name and the explanation of the Appendix P – Equity Questionnaire tab currently named “2 Additional Questions, WA Bidders” to indicate that it must be completed by all bidders.
2) The Company must make clear in the RFP narrative that the information provided in Tab 2 should pertain to PacifiCorp’s Washington customers only.
3) The Company revise the IRP to extend the required commercial operation date for one year from 12/31/2026 to 12/31/2027.
4) Amend Appendix P to identify the total employment of fossil fuel construction workers.
5) The company require the following information from bidders: quarterly reports detailing the number of local and state workers employed during construction projects, and incident notices when construction contractors commit health and safety environmental infractions.
Commissioner Balasbas seconded the motion. The motion carried (3:0))
03/10/2022 -- Closed
02/10/2022 -- Continued (The petition only was Approved to become effective per Consent Agenda.)