The UTC is currently holding a general rate case to evaluate proposed revisions to Puget Sound Pilots' currently effective Pilotage Tariff No. 1.
The commission tracks all documents including work papers, notices, public comments, and official orders through dockets. For this rate case, the docket number is:
- Tariff Revisions Filed June 29, 2022: Puget Sound Pilots (PSP) filed with the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission (Commission) proposed revisions to its currently effective Pilotage Tariff No. 1.
- Complaint Issued July 15, 2022: The Commission entered Order 01, Complaint and Order Suspending Tariff Revisions. The Commission suspended the operation of PSP’s tariff revisions and initiated an adjudication in this proceeding.
- Prehearing Conference Notice July 19, 2022: The Commission issued a Notice scheduling a Prehearing Conference on Aug. 4, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 819 2176 9075#, Passcode: 614026#.
- Prehearing Conference Order Aug. 26, 2022: The Commission issued Order 03, which established a procedural schedule, including an evidentiary hearing set for Feb. 22, 2023, at 9:30 a.m. The hearing will continue on Feb. 23, 2023, as needed. Whether the hearing will be conducted in-person or virtually will be determined and noticed at a later date.
- Public Comment Hearing March 1, 2023: The Commission issued a Notice scheduling a Virtual Public Comment Hearing on March 30, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 862 2068 8322#, Passcode: 911822#.