The UTC is currently evaluating changes that Cascade Natural Gas is planning to make to its rates and services, filed in March 2022.
The commission tracks all documents including work papers, notices, public comments, and official orders through dockets. For this case, the docket number is UG-220198.
Customers can submit comments about the case:
by mail to P.O. Box 47250, Olympia, WA, 98504;
by email firstname.lastname@example.org; or
by calling toll-free 1-888-333-9882.
- Tariff Revision Filed March 24, 2022: Cascade Natural Gas Corporation filed with the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission (Commission) revisions to its currently effective Tariff WN U-3 in Docket UG-220198.
- Suspension Order Apr. 18, 2022: The commission issued Order 01 Complaint and Order Suspending Tariff Revisions.
- Virtual Prehearing Conference Notice May 13, 2022: The commission issued a Notice scheduling a virtual prehearing conference on June 6, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 876 5848 5796#, Passcode: 997413#.
- Prehearing Conference Order June 7, 2022: The commission issued Order 02, establishing a procedural schedule in this matter. An Evidentiary Hearing is set for Nov. 17, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 860 7586 3368#, Passcode: 323912#.
- Notice Suspending Procedural Schedule Sept.13, 2022: The commission issued a Notice suspending the procedural schedule upon notification that parties have agreed to resolve the issues in this docket through the compliance filing required by Final Order 09 in Cascade's GRC in docket UG-210755.