The commission tracks all documents including work papers, notices, public comments, and official orders through dockets. For this rate case, the docket numbers is:
The UTC is hosting a virtual public comment hearing on Jan. 24 to hear comments on PSE's CEIP. If you would like to attend or provide public comments, you can:
- participate by Zoom,
- participate by Phone:
- dial 253-215-8782 and use Conference ID 883 8330 3191 and Passcode 733771.
If you can't attend the meeting, you can send comments by:
- email to email@example.com;
- mail to P.O. Box 47250 Olympia, WA 98504; or
- phone at 888-333-9882 (toll-free).
You can request language assistance or reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting at no cost to you.
- CEIP Filed: Dec.17, 2021: On Dec. 17, 2021, Puget Sound Energy filed with the commission its Final Clean Energy Implementation Plan (CEIP).
- Pursuant to WAC 480-100-645(2) the commission initiated an adjudication.
- Prehearing Conference Notice Apr. 19, 2022: On Apr. 19, 2022, the commission issued a Notice, scheduling a prehearing conference on May 9, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 874 8168 2323#, Passcode: 735090#.
- Prehearing Conference Order June 1, 2022: On June 1, 2022, the commission issued Order 04. The prehearing conference order adopted a procedural schedule and set an evidentiary hearing for Jan. 31, 2023, at 9:30 a.m. The hearing may be continued as necessary on Feb. 1, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 835 1035 6683#, Passcode: 860103#.