The commission tracks all documents including work papers, notices, public comments, and official orders through dockets. For this rate case, the docket numbers is:
The UTC is hosting a virtual public comment hearing on Jan. 24 at 6pm to hear comments on PSE's CEIP. If you would like to attend or provide public comments, you can:
- participate by Zoom,
- participate by Phone:
- dial 253-215-8782 and use Conference ID 883 8330 3191 and Passcode 733771.
If you can't attend the meeting, you can send comments by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- mail to P.O. Box 47250 Olympia, WA 98504; or
- phone at 888-333-9882 (toll-free).
You can request language assistance or reasonable accommodations to participate in the meeting at no cost to you.
The Public Counsel Unit of the Washington Office of the Attorney General represents residential and small business customers in UTC rate cases. You may reach them by emailing email@example.com.
They have provided a fact sheet to help you understand how this case impacts customers.
- CEIP Filed: Dec.17, 2021: On Dec. 17, 2021, Puget Sound Energy filed with the commission its Final Clean Energy Implementation Plan (CEIP).
- Pursuant to WAC 480-100-645(2) the commission initiated an adjudication.
- Prehearing Conference Notice Apr. 19, 2022: On Apr. 19, 2022, the commission issued a Notice, scheduling a prehearing conference on May 9, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 874 8168 2323#, Passcode: 735090#.
- Prehearing Conference Order June 1, 2022: On June 1, 2022, the commission issued Order 04. The prehearing conference order adopted a procedural schedule and set an evidentiary hearing for Jan. 31, 2023, at 9:30 a.m. The hearing may be continued as necessary on Feb. 1, 2023, at 9:30 a.m. Participate online. Or, join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 835 1035 6683#, Passcode: 860103#.
- Public Comment Hearing Notice Dec.20, 2022: The procedural schedule issued with Order 04 allowed for the scheduling of a public comment hearing. On Dec. 20, 2022. the commission issued a Notice of public comment hearing set for Jan. 24, 2023, at 6 p.m. Participate online. Or join by phone at 253- 215 8782, using conference ID: 883 8330 3191#, Passcode: 733771#.