The commission is currently reviewing proposed changes to PacifiCorp's customer rates in a limited-issue rate filing. The filing, required by the commission in PacifiCorp's 2019 general rate case, focuses on two issues: increased power costs, and refunded costs for projects that were not operational as expected.
The commission tracks all documents including work papers, notices, public comments, and official orders through dockets. For this case, the docket numbers are:
The UTC held a public comment hearing on Nov. 18, 2022 at 6 p.m.
Customers can submit comments about the case:
by mail to P.O. Box 47250, Olympia, WA, 98504;
by email email@example.com; or
by calling toll-free 1-888-333-9882.
- Tariff Revision Filed July 1, 2021: PacifiCorp d/b/a Pacific Power & Light Company filed with the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission revisions to its currently effective tariff, WN U-76. PacifiCorp characterizes its filing as a Limited-Issue Rate Filing (LIRF). The revised tariffs have a proposed effective date of Jan. 1, 2022.
- Suspension Order July 28, 2021: The commission suspended operation of the tariff revisions by Order 01 and entered a protective order, Order 02, in this docket.
- Virtual Prehearing Conference Notice July 28, 2021: The commission issued a Notice scheduling a virtual prehearing conference on Aug. 12, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
- Prehearing Conference Order Aug. 17, 2021: The commission issued Order 03. The prehearing conference order set the procedural schedule including, an evidentiary hearing set for Dec. 9, 2021, following the scheduled open meeting at 9:30 a.m. If it is determined that the hearing will be held virtually, a notice with meeting information will be issued.
- Consolidation Order Sept. 30, 2021: The commission issued Order 04/01, consolidating dockets UE-210532 and UE-210328 and suspending the procedural schedule.
- Virtual Public Hearing Notice Oct. 6, 2021: The commission issued a Notice, scheduling a virtual public hearing in PacifiCorp's PCORC (Docket UE-210402) and LIRF (Dockets UE-210532 and UE-210328 (Consolidated)) on Nov. 18, 2021, at 6 p.m.
- Virtual Settlement Conference Notice Nov. 16, 2021: The commission issued a Notice scheduling a virtual settlement conference on Dec. 9, 2021, beginning immediately following the the regularly scheduled open meeting.